Microsoft Office suite is a popular software package which is used by millions of people worldwide. To that end, 80 percent of businesses and companies use Microsoft Office. It is hard to imagine a Windows computer system which does not have a copy of Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Microsoft Office has applications which make work a lot easier and convenient. These apps help in creating documents, spreadsheets, presentations, etc. With the help of MS Excel, accountants save up hours of time and reduce the computing errors, thereby increasing the productivity.
Some of the most popular Office versions are Office 365, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, and Office 2007. This bundle of inter-related desktop apps, servers, and services which collectively form the office suite, is an incredibly valuable tool for students, people in business, colleagues, and individuals.
Microsoft Office Applications
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft OneNote
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Sway
- Microsoft Visio
- Microsoft Publisher
- Microsoft Project
- OneDrive for business
- Microsoft Exchange: Outlook on web
- Skype for business
- Office Web Apps
- Microsoft Project
Microsoft Office also comes with a number of online services like Docs.com, Teams, Classroom, Sway, Forms, Skype for the web, Office Online, Planner, Outlook.com, and OneDrive.
Why do you need Microsoft Office My Account?
For installing Microsoft Office products, it is mandatory to have a Microsoft Office Account. The Microsoft Office my account lets the user access a number of Microsoft services and devices. With my office account, one can log in to Outlook, Windows Phone, Outlook, Xbox Live, OneDrive, etc. Moreover, on Microsoft Office account, the user can buy products, manage subscriptions, and perform other related tasks. To access your Microsoft Office account, go to office.com/myaccount.
What is on My Account page?
You can go to My Account page to install Microsoft Office. Log in to your My Account page and click on Install. If you have a valid Office 365 subscription, then on the My Account page, you also do the following:
- Share the Office 365 Home subscription
- Manage your Office account
- Access Microsoft services like OneDrive and Skype
- Get support and help.
How to create Microsoft Office Account?
- Go to office.com/setup.
- Click on the Sign In button.
- Go to Create a free Microsoft account
- Enter your personal information like name, username, and fill in a password.
- If you want your Microsoft account to be distinct from your own account, click on “Get a new email address.”
- Enter the captcha code in the text box to verify that you are not a bot.
- Click on Create account.
- Check the promotional offers box to subscribe to Microsoft offers.
- Open your email account.
- Click on the verification email and select verify.
Your Microsoft Office My Account is ready to use now. You can access My Account by going to www.office.com/myaccount. If you are having trouble with the steps as mentioned earlier, or if you cannot recover your Office account, you can contact the Office customer support by calling on their support toll-free number.
How to setup Office on your Computer?
- Go to office.com/setup
- Fill in your email address and password associated with Microsoft.
- Check or uncheck the “Send me promotional emails from Microsoft” box according to your needs and preferences.
- Click on next, and the process is complete.
- The next step is to install the Office Setup.
- In the Office installation step, you may be required to give the 25 character Office product key.
- If you have purchased the Office product from the Microsoft web store, open your email ID registered to Microsoft and check whether the product key has been sent via email.
- If you have purchased the Office product offline, the product key will be written on the back of your retail card.
- Follow the instructions displayed on the screen to start the installation process.
- Patiently wait for the installation to complete. This process may take some time.
- After the installation is complete, activate the Microsoft Office setup in order to access all the Office applications.
Microsoft Office Customer Support
Even though Microsoft Office is a very able and advanced tool, users may face technical flaws from time to time. Microsoft Office Customer support provides 100 percent resolution to all of the Office related errors. While some of these problems may be quite simple and easy to fix, some of them may need advanced technical knowledge. The Microsoft Office customer support staff is composed of highly trained and skilled technicians and engineers who are available round the clock at your service. They are equipped with the knowledge and tools to fix all kinds of errors, issues, and problems regarding all the versions of Microsoft Office. The Microsoft Office customer support phone number is toll-free, hence you can make a call to the Office customer care without worrying about the phone bill.