Emojis are becoming more personalized. Recently Apple released around seventy new emojis with iOS 12.1. In iOS 12, Memoji’s can be customized. In the same light, Google has rolled out the feature wherein users can create their own emojis. Since Google is speedily improving its Gborad keyboard application, it has launched a new featured named Mini Stickers. It hasn’t been long since the introduction of Floating Keyboard in the Gboard. The new Gboard update allows you to transform your selfies into stickers that look like you.
According to sources, this new addition utilizes a blend of ML, neural net, and artist drawings to produce a designer emoji which resembles you. It takes your appearance and facial features, such as skin color, hair shade, and length, eyeshade, the shape of the face, facial piercings, etc. into account. Users are free to change and personalize facial expressions, adornments, etc. Let’s check out the step-by-step guide to set up emoji style Mini Stickers that look just like you.
Steps for creating Mini Sticker emojis on Google Gboard
- Firstly, check whether the Gboard is up-to-date.
- Launch any messaging or texting application.
- After that, tap on any message thread or email.
- Bring the keyboard up.
- Now, hit the Stickers option located at the lower side,
- After that, press the Emoji Mini option. It has a white background with a blue circle, green and pink semi-circles, and yellow Z.
- Hit the Create button when the prompt comes up.
- Just snap a picture of yourself. Ensure that the image is clear and it is taken in good lighting.
- Now, you will get a couple of versions of emojis such as Sweet Mini or Bold Mini.
- Select any one of them as per your presence and press it.
- Now, you can customize the Mini Emoji to make it resemble you more.
- You are free to make changes to all of them.
- Hit the Customize button below the Emojis, and you can now tweak the face shape, hair, facial hair, eye color, skin color, nose shape, and add or change accessories.
- When you are satisfied with the changes, hot the Save button located in the upper right edge of the screen.
- Now, you will be able to see the different Mini Emoji stickers. So, do not wait, and start sending them to your friends.
Creating custom Gboard emojis is not very tough. However, it will take you a couple of minutes to get the hang of it. But the good thing is that you just need to create it once, and you can use it as and when you please, over and over again. Gboard efficiently saves the user’s preferences and shows the emoji customized to the choices. If you wish to customize or modify the emoji, especially after you dyed your hair to a new color, you can follow the same steps and either make a new Mini Emoji or customize an older one.